Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hayden's Birthday

Hayden turned 6 in January! My youngest is growing up. When Ben and Seth were younger I thought they were taking ages to grow up. Now find my self thinking I wish they all would stop growing so fast. What changed I wonder?


Hayden had a really good day. In the morning we went bowling, which he just loves. Normally using the stand he can beat his brothers, but he wasn't so lucky this time. In the afternoon we had some family and friends come over for cake. I made a dinosaur cake as he has been interested in dinosaurs after learning about them at school. Well to be correct, Seth helped me make the cake itself, which was really delicious ( I love that he can cook!). Then I got help decorating it. Hayden was really thrilled with all the attention. He had the biggest smile on his face the whole afternoon. . It was nice to see him enjoy all the attention as he is normally so shy.








No comments:

Post a Comment